At The Private Label Insider, we bring the most relevant content to you about online selling through our network of industry experts.
We are constantly looking for new contributors to share their knowledge through high-quality articles to speak directly to our audience of online sellers who leverage marketplaces as their primary sales channels.
We would love to connect with you regarding becoming a contributor, but first please read through our requirements.
Below are some of the popular topics covered, but not limited to:
- Selling on marketplaces like Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Jet, Etsy, etc.
- Other ways to sell online besides markeplaces.
- The best way to find products to sell online.
- Social media marketing for online sellers.
- Growing and scaling a business form 5 figures to 6 figures to 7 figures.
- AND MORE!
We want to best serve our readers so we have compiled a list of certain guidelines important to The Private Label Insider
- All articles should fully discuss the topic identifying the obstacles, advice to overcome, relevant approaches, along with tried and tested strategies, not common knowledge.
- As our readership is primarily US based, most article content should be written to the US market, but do ensure to point out any international differences.
- All articles should be practical and actionable without selling your product or service.
- All articles need to be original and not simply sharing information found elsewhere.
- Most articles are a minimum of 1,000 words to ensure the topic is fully covered.
- Any visuals you can provide along with your article is recommended.
The following statements are agreed upon by all contributors:
- All articles are original to PLI and cannot be posted on other websites or used for any other publications. Excerpts or quotes can be used to promote the article, as long as PLI is credited as the source.
- We do not compensate for article submissions, rather give full credit to the author through a personal and company bio at the end of the article.
- All articles will be posted for viewing on our website, some selected for our monthly newsletter and also promoted via our social and email channels.
- Any links to the author’s website, product or service can be used in the article only if it pertains directly to the topic and is not done as a “hard sell.” PLI has the full discretion to remove links if deemed not appropriate.
- PLI has full editorial rights and can make slight changes to article content if needed.
- For all articles, graphics, pictures, etc., the contributor has received permission from the content owner to use those assets and understands their use on PLI.
Some of Our Contributors
Tim JordanHickory Flats
Tim Jordan has compiled a lot of experiences in his relatively short time in the e-commerce space! After building and selling a successful 7-figure Amazon business, Tim founded Hickory Flats which provides services to e-com sellers and brand owners with offices in 3 countries. With his experience in sourcing, logistics, and brand building, he has quickly become an in-demand speaker at conferences and seminars in multiple countries, as well as been a guest host on countless podcasts and webinars. Tim also helped found the Private Label Legion, which is a community of e-com hustlers that know the power of building a real business!
About Hickory Flats…
CJ RosenbaumAmazon Sellers Lawyer
CJ is the founding partner of the only full-service, international law firm focused on Amazon Sellers. Rosenbaum Famularo, P.C., the law firm behind AmazonSellersLawyer.com, has full-time staff in New York, Europe, and China.
About Amazon Sellers Lawyer…
CJ’s law firm focuses on three major areas for Amazon Sellers:
1.Suspensions: Plans of Action for Non-Legal Suspensions and obtaining withdrawals of Intellectual Property Right Complaints;
2.Representing Sellers in Arbitrations against Amazon when Amazon refuses to reinstate accounts or seizes money or goods that belong to Amazon Sellers; and,
3.Brand Protection for Private Label Sellers on all platforms.